EMI-RFI / MICROWAVE BLANKETS AND
EMI / RFI CURTAINS
EMI-RFI SHIELDED BLANKETS
SWORD EMI-RFII Shielded Blankets are double-layer, with a protective fire-retardant nylon shell and a Silver-Copper-Nickel ripstop nylon shielding layer that provides 100 dB attenuation from 30 MHz to 18 GHz. There are Mil-Spec IV 1-inch soft webbing loops on the hems. SWORD blankets include a hard case for storage or shipping.
SWORD blankets can be used near or around an RF device to block interference from nearby RF devices or noise sources. They can provide a temporary shield to protect people from microwave radiation, or they can block an antenna or other signal source. In the field they can be used to block a directional RF transmission.
Because of unpredictable demand and the cost of the shielding material, blankets are built to order and not kept in stock. Lead time can vary from a few days to two weeks, depending on order size and backlog at the factory.
Custom blanket sizes and custom shielding materials are available for specific applications and frequency requirements.
**Martime Water Proof Gumdrop Dome Covers
** Aviation Microwave Reflection Guards
S.W.O.R.D. INC PART NUMBERS
Part Number Description
B-03 RF Blanket 3' x 3'
B-05 RF Blanket 5' x 5'
B-06 RF Blanket 6' x 6'
B-10 RF Blanket 10' x 10'
B-13 RF Blanket 13' x 13'
BK2-03-69 RF Blanket Kit with one 3' x 3' & one 6' x 9'
BK2-06 RF Blanket Kit 6' x 6' (set of 2)
BK2-069 RF Blanket Kit 6' x 9' (set of 2)
BK2-0912 RF Blanket Kit 9' x 12' (set of 2)
Custom orders available
The shielded wall and window curtains are designed to protect personnel working around high-power RF transmitters and high-gain antennas. Provides quick and easy shielding for static and mobile operations. These curtains can be made in virtually any size. This includes shielding of entire rooms, partitioned areas, and windows.
•Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Personnel (HERP)
• Overexposure to RFR and is associated with an increase in overall body temperature or a temperature rise in specific
organs of the body.
• High-level electromagnetic energy can also induce electrical currents or voltages that may cause shocks and burns.
• Area of control 30 MHz to 18 GHz at
100 dB+ utilizing Mil-STD 285
• Ni Cu Ag
• .05 ohms
STANDARD FEATURES AND OPTIONS
• 1” webbing with ladder locks to secure are installed for multiple mounting options
• Curtains can be virtually any size (window size, inner connected, panels can be configured to specs)
• Grounding straps are attached at the bottom of curtains
• Traverse system
• Magnetic strips to connect panels in place
• Conductive Hook and Loop
• Durability, easy installation and smooth operation make
this track system stand above the rest.
• The track system has a reinforced spine and the carriers
have self-lubricating nylon wheels.
Track - straight
• 4 Ft. Straight
• 5 Ft. Straight
• 6 Ft. Straight
• 7 Ft. Straight
• 9 Ft. Straight
• 20 Ft. Straight
• Above are examples -all sizing available to specification
Track Degree Bend
• 2’ x 2’ ; 45 degree bend
• 3’ x 3’ ; 45 degree bend
• 2’ x2’ ; 90 degree bend
• 3’ x 3’ ; 90 degree bend
• Above are examples -all sizing available to specificationbove
Request a quote!
If you would like to know more about us or have any questions about our products, please give us a call or send us an email.