FARADAY TEMPEST COMSEC SIGINT ELINT HERF/LERF
EW RADHAZ INFOWAR
S.W.O.R.D. Inc. specializes in the development and fabrication of Electromagnetic
Warfare and Cyber Space security man portable deployment counter measure systems.
The design and fabrication techniques performed at our Development Center using custom
woven textiles and composites have placed S.W.O.R.D. Inc. at the fore front, providing final product to complete a multitude
of Department of Defense Prime Vendor contracts.
Electronic "Veil" Systems (e-veilsystem.com) a division of S.W.O.R.D. Inc. provides declassified commercial-off-the-shelf line of products (C.O.T.S.).
- E3 (Electromagnetic
- Electromagnetic Interference
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
- Chemical Biological Containment (CBC)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Hazards of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance (HERO)
- Reliability, Availability,Maintainability (RAM)
Power Microwave (HPM)
- Prototyping support for new product lines.
component manufacturing support to include: First Article Inspection and Pre-Production Demonstration Model (PDM)
- Components / Parts primary or secondary source production
- Engineering to support new products,
existing product changes,updating, reverse engineering
- 24 hour engineering and product
- Manufacturing of large quantity products in our USA facility
- Service Disabled
retired Veteran owned / operated Business DIS Clearance
and equipment electromagnetic interference (EMI). Individual subsystems and equipment shall meet interference
control requirements (such as the conducted emissions, radiated emissions, conducted susceptibility, and radiated susceptibility
requirements of MIL STD-461) so that the overall system complies with all applicable requirements of this
Compliance shall be verified by tests that are consistent
with the individual requirement (such as testing in
accordance with MIL-STD-461).
CE - Conducted Emissions
CS - Conducted Susceptibility
RE - Radiated Emissions
RS - Radiated Susceptibility
DC Magnetic Field Environment.
Shipboard AC Power Quality & Surges